WANTED: TRANSPORTATION COORDINATOR
Woodland Christian High School invites applications for a Transportation Coordinator. This is a part-time position that requires a significant time investment for August and September to establish and adjust bus routes and consistent time throughout the year to address ongoing issues.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- can manage a lot of data and has excellent attention to detail
- possesses excellent communication skills
- has strong organizational skills
- can effectively problem-solve and negotiate with many stakeholders
- understands transportation safety concerns
This position would be equivalent to a 35% position with an anticipated salary of $17,000. The successful candidate will report to our Director of Finance and Operations. Training and support will be provided. The anticipated start date would be mid-January 2024.
Please submit a letter of interest and a resume to email@example.com.
Application deadline: January 5, 2024