To the General Membership,
The Board of Woodland Christian High School
would like to extend an open invitation to the
Cambridge District Association of Christian Education
(Woodland Christian High School)
Fall Membership Meeting to be held on
Thursday, November 10, 2022
Business meeting will commence at 7:30 pm in the Auditorium
Zoom Meeting Available:
Details available in Email or from School
In our annual Fall Membership Meeting, we will review the financial statements for 2021- 2022 and receive the annual report from the board. Additionally, we will hear an update on current strategic planning and long-range planning goals, including what is happening with our Capital Campaign.
Please join us to be informed of the exciting events happening once again at Woodland. We look forward to an evening of thanksgiving to our God for His many blessings.
In Christ’s service,
Secretary, Board of Directors
Woodland Christian High School Fall Membership Meeting
Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:30 pm
1. Welcome/Devotions – Andrea Bootsma, Board Chair
2. Student Government Report – Luke Marshall, Student Council President
3. Receive minutes of the Spring Membership Meeting (Motion) – Andrea Bootsma
4. Principal’s Report – John Van Pelt
5. Annual Report – Andrea Bootsma/John Van Pelt
6. Introduction of New Families – Paul Branan
7. Recognition of years of service – Joy Schuurman will present on behalf of the Board
- Congratulations to David Graham (30 years); Scott Kooy (20 years)!
8. Strategic Plan update – Sarah Bruulsema, Board Representative
9. Capital Campaign update – Derrick Grift
10. Year-end Financials Report & Accountant’s Report (Motion) – Jim Kleefman/Gary Veenstra
- MOTION: To appoint DBK ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION to conduct a review engagement for the Cambridge District Association for Christian Education for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2023.
11. Christian School Foundation Report – Paul Branan
Supporting Document Links: