In an effort to fill this vacancy we request applications from qualified candidates.
The Position: Business Director
· This is a full time position – part-time status may be considered for the right candidate.
· Pay will be determined based on qualifications and experience
· We offer Health, Dental and Disability coverage, shared cost 25% employee 75% employer as well as a Pension.
· Demonstrates commitment to Christian Education
· Business Degree or equivalent education and experience
· Accounting experience using QuickBooks
· Spreadsheet experience, e.g. reports, graphs etc.
· Strong communicator
· Commitment to building a positive Christian office environment
· At least 3 years of relevant experience (preferably in the charitable sector)
Responsibilities: all financial duties, including but not limited to:
· Manage the short-term and long-term finances of the School
· Budgets, Year-End Financials
· Receivables (make deposits), Payables (pay bills)
· Administer our Tuition Assistance Fund
· Complete job description is available by request
Applications must include:
- Letter of application and introduction
- References (including one pastor’s reference)
Please submit applications to John Van Pelt at email@example.com. Because of the volume of applications, we will only contact shortlisted candidates.
Application Deadline: EXTENDED: July 6, 2020
Applications will be received until we have found a suitable candidate.
John Van Pelt
Woodland Christian High School
519-648-2114 ext. 133