How to Enroll
519-648-2114, ext. 141
The following steps facilitate the enrolment of a Canadian student at Woodland:
- Applications are processed through our Admissions portal, beginning with an enquiry.
- The Director of Admissions will invite each applicant (and their parent(s) or guardian) to a school tour, phone conversation or Zoom meeting to discuss the applicant’s possible admission to Woodland.
- In preparation for the meeting, previous report cards and any applicable IEPs or psych-ed evaluations must be submitted.
- Following the interview, the parent or guardian will be directed to the Application Portal to create a user account and complete the necessary forms.
- Upon acceptance and payment, a letter confirming enrolment will be sent.
Requesting a tour or more information? Please fill out our new Online Inquiry Form.
Start the Registration Process by creating an Online User Account.
These online forms ensure the accuracy of the information and prevent errors that can lead to delays in processing your information.
Woodland welcomes students with a wide range of learning styles and academic backgrounds. There is no entrance exam, although copies of academic records are requested with each student's application.
Students applying to Woodland may do so through our online portal.
The following steps are required for Enrolment:
- the parent submits an online enquiry OR
- the parent creates an account in the online portal
- complete the Admission Application online
- submits copies of academic records from the previous school year
- online course selection is completed
- the student and parent(s)/guardian(s) meet with the Director of Admissions, either by Zoom or in-person (this may be waived if the student applying is from Grade 8 in a Partner Christian Elementary School)
- OSR (Ontario School Record) release form is completed (so records can move from student’s previous school to Woodland)
- a copy of the student’s Birth Certificate or Passport submitted (International Student only)
- copies of any psych-ed evaluations or IEPs submitted
- payment of the Application fees
- acceptance confirmed by the Principal and the Director of Admissions
- tuition payment arrangements in place (via payment in full or monthly withdrawals)
- a contract is sent by the Business office to be accepted by the parents
Please contact Gary Veenstra, the Business Administrator
if you wish to know the cost of tuition for your particular situation.
519-648-2114 ext 139 or email@example.com
Woodland has a fee structure that takes into account your specific situation. To find out more, consult our Tuition Information tab.
Woodland offers a variety of Tuition Assistance options that can be applied for and scholarships that are awarded by the various partner elementary schools and the Christian School Foundation.
For assistance in the application process or with scholarships and bursaries contact Paul Branan 519-648-2114 ext. 141 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.