- The Arts
- About Us
Woodland Christian High School welcomes inquiries and applications for admission from students of all nationalities and regions of the world. Students from China, Taiwan, Korea, Germany, and Mexico have joined us at various times. We appreciate the unique contributions that these students make to this community of learning. Admission procedures are below as well as tuition information for international students
Follow the steps below to enroll at Woodland Christian High School. The Admission Package contains all the necessary information for enrollment. All forms may be submitted by mail, fax (519-648-3402) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries should be made through the Admissions office: Paul Branan, 519-648-2114, xtn 141 or by email to email@example.com
- Click on the link to download the appropriate Admission Package.
- Print, complete, sign and submit the Application for Admissions and submit Tuition Deposit.
- ALSO Required to Submit with the Application: Copy of Photo Identification with Birthdate AND Current School Records (either transcripts or report cards).
- Principal approves/rejects admission.
- When the Application for Admission arrives and has been accepted and Tuition Deposit is included, a “Letter of Acceptance” will be forwarded to the agent or guardian/parent.
- Submit academic performance records from current and previous school year.
- Submit proof of medical insurance.
- Submit proof of citizenship or immigrant status in Canada.
- When student arrives in Canada, the Principal will meet with student and guardian/parents to complete the registration process.
International Student Admission Package (pdf document)
Read, complete and submit all the necessary forms. Mail or Fax to:
Woodland Christian High School
1058 Spitzig Road, R.R. 1
Breslau, ON N0B 1M0
International Student Rate for school year 2017-2018 – $16, 850
Deposit – $3,370 due before a letter of acceptance is made available.
Remainder is due and payable before August 31 or before starting classes.
The cost of bus transportation, textbook rental, band Instrument rental and most school trips are all included in tuition and/or the student activity fee.
Refunds are available if the student visa application is rejected.
Please direct questions regarding fees or transportation to the business administrator.
NOTE: Students who choose to come Woodland should bring with them a translator from their home country (many more choices available). The device should translate only with no internet or texting capabilities. They will need them for tests and exams and they are preferable in their classes as well.