Matthew Hazenberg, International Student Coordinator
519-648-2114, ext. 115
International Student Application Form
Homestay Request Form
Host Family Information Package
International Admission Policies
Woodland Christian High School accepts students from many international countries including China, Korea, South/Central America, Europe, and the United States.
All English Language Learners will be tested at school for proficiency and determination of Langauge Level.
All students are expected to participate in school related activities regardless of religious affiliation or persuasion.
The school reserves the right to limit international enrollment to a maximum of 10% of the overall student populaiton and no more than 15% of any one grade.
As a matter of practice, Woodland does not compensate agents or agencies for recruiting students or for any services rendered throughout the enrolment process. We will only work in cooperation with individuals and agencies that truthfully reflect the schools mission, vision, worldview, and financial obligations.
International Application Process
Follow the steps below to enroll an International Student at Woodland Christian High School. The Admission Package contains all the necessary information for enrollment.
- Click on this link to download the appropriate
International Admission Package.
- Print, complete, sign and submit the Application for Admissions along with the intial Tuition Deposit.
- ALSO Required to Submit with the Application:
Copy of Photo Identification with Birthdate AND
Current School Records (either transcripts or report cards).
- Principal either approves/rejects admission.
- When the Application for Admission arrives and has been accepted and Tuition Deposit is verified, a “Letter of Acceptance” will be forwarded to the agent and/or guardian/parent.
- Submit any additional academic performance records from current and previous school year.
- Submit proof of medical insurance.
- Submit proof of citizenship or immigrant status in Canada.
- When student arrives in Canada, the Principal will meet with student and guardian/parents to complete the registration process and course selection.
- All forms may be mailed to the school, faxed (519-648-3402) or emailed to email@example.com