- The Arts
- About Us
Most career opportunities and job postings for Woodland Christian High School are managed through the Lightbringers Website. However, we do keep resumes and CV’s on file as well. Please submit your documents with a cover letter attention to John VanPelt, Principal.
If you are looking for educational employment please refer to the following website:
ACTIVE POSTINGS: (May 11, 2017)
Administrative Assistant – Woodland Christian High School
Woodland invites applications for a front office position to manage the day to day activities of the school and support our admin team.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
– Warm and friendly personality that is consistent with our goal of enfolding people into a Christian community of learning.
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage many tasks.
– Excellent technology skills including the use of data management systems, data bases, communication software, design software.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Able to work effectively as a part of a team.
Please submit a letter of application and resume to Woodland Christian High School or firstname.lastname@example.org by May 26, 2017. We will only respond to applications that are shortlisted because of the volume of applications.